Roasting Songs With Decency

Hey-ya, readers! This is Sharieli Balakrishnan. Long time, no see. Sorry, long time, no read! And of course, hope y'all doin' great! Well, I'm back with another tantalizing topic to blog about. To be precise, it's not blogging; it's roasting. How about we roast some good English songs? This is called 'Roasting With Decency.' Let's get this show on the road!


ABCDEFU by Gayle - A song where a tik-toker, who still hasn't completed her Pre.K.G sings the alphabet song incorrectly. 

Montero (Call Me Out By Your Name) by Lil Nas X - A song about a jobless dude pleading to call him.

Bad Habits by Ed Sheeran - A song about an English man confessing his bad habits.

Light Switch by Charlie Puth - A song with a weird metaphor of almost comparing a woman to a light switch.

Butter by BTS - A song boasting about how handsome 7 boys are. Seriously?



Bury A Friend by Billie Eilish - A creepy song with a very deep (I guess) meaning that even a middle-aged man wouldn't understand.
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles - A song by a man who is obsessed with watermelons and strawberries (food)
7 Rings by Ariana Grande - A song by a filthy rich-ass lady boasting about how wealthy she is.


Alphabet Aerobics by Blackalicious - A song with some random 344 words, proving that sound (rap) travels faster than light.

Teeth by 5SOS - A biological song stating heart consists of atriums, ventricles, and teeth.

Best Song Ever by One Direction - 5 boys recommending everyone the best song ever.

Cool by Jonas Brothers - A song where 3 brothers from Antarctica discuss their routine.

My Head & My Heart by Ava Max - A song about a suffering lady looking for a neurologist and a cardiologist.

Mad At Disney by Salem Ilese - A song about a physically matured, but mentally childish girl who is angry at The Walt Disney Company.

Stitches by Shawn Mendes - A song about a man who wants stitches for his torn heart.

Liar by Camila Cabello - A song where a woman blames another for being a liar.


That's that! I would like to put the same conclusion from my old post, So-called 'Reality'... These songs are from my playlist, so it's self-explanatory. I love to hear. I love all these songs. I feel so much. I get carried away. Each song has its own feeling, music, and eccentricity which makes us want to listen to 'em repeatedly, doesn't it?


Hope the blog was entertaining. Leave a comment or a suggestion below.

This is Sharieli Balakrishnan signing off.

Th@nk y0u!

Comments

  1. bro..... lit no words
    all i can say is..
    PART 2222

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it!! the ultimate roast πŸ˜‚ keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say amazing creativity. Although I have never heard of any of these songs but yes your roasting made me love the fact that I have never heard any of them πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
    Good job sharieli.. keep it up .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is me?

Go, ARMY, Go!

Fashion - What the...