F.R.I.E.N.D.S

HEY GUYS!! Well, first of all, hope everyone's good. I've come up with another excuse for my extended absence. There was this flood, rain, storm, the water here, so no network connection here.πŸ˜‰ Okay now, hearing the title you may think that the blog's gon' be about the series F.R.I.E.N.D.S, but NO. Sorry for the disappointment.😁 But the topic's interesting; It's about the DIFFERENT TYPES OF FRIENDS you meet at school. So here we go!


From-KG friend -

There's always this one friend who says to your other friends that you are his/her friend before the stone age even started. With that tone being boasted, your new friends may run away.

Bye-Hi friend -

Today he/she gets into a quarrel with you. And they say ''GOODBYE!! I HATE YOU!''. But the next day, they come up to you with all their 32 teeth shown.

Chatter-Box -

They seem like they know all the 171,476 words in English and wish to share them with you all the time when their mouth isn't plastered. And what happens is that you'll be the OUT-STANDING student, just for telling to be quiet.

Fake-friend/Minion -

It is self-explanatory. The only thing that comes outta their mouth for you is just ''YES, YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!''

Cool-as-the-Fridge friend -

You'll just have to play the DUFF in the drama. Coz all eyes on your cool friend now.

Jolly/Crazy friend -

When they're around you, they give you their positive vibes. You'll be filled with laughter when you're near 'em.

Always-there friend -

Homework not done? They offer theirs. Lunch not eaten? They offer theirs. Bullied by bullies? They stand in front of you.

Billionaire friend -

Ahhhh! They bring different and unique things every day. In the students' view, all of the things they bring is made up of 24-Karat gold.


And so on and on. Different people, different feels. But all of them feels like the best of all. Well, Life is better with friends, no matter what their type is. As long as you are happy around them, they're called F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

This is Sharieli Balakrishnan signing off. Leave a comment or suggestion below. Share this blog with your friends. And do tell me WHAT TYPE OF FRIEND I AM.

Th@nk y0u!

Comments

  1. Ahhh! As usual it's so interesting, I just love the style of writing 🀍 this blog is like one of my favourites✨ ya reminding me of my BFFs!! Thanks for another amazing blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another spectacular update Sharieli!!!!! Really, REALLY enjoyed reading this one...Your blog always manages to cheer me up when I'm down in the dumps... :DDD

    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really love ur blog , u really have a unique personality and u r a crazy frnd imo. This is my 2nd fav blog of urs.........

      Delete
  3. Interesting take on friends. I hope you are surrounded with all of these and many more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is me?

Go, ARMY, Go!

Fashion - What the...