WHAT IF I WERE GOD?

Hey READERS!! Hope you are all doin’ goooood. Today, the blog's about one good topic. So, what if you become the god? What do you think about it, huh? Totally happy and totally puzzled, right? Now, I’m gonna share my thoughts about what if I were god.


If I was god, I guess it would be pretty COOL! Firstly, is god a male or female? Anyways, never mind; I’m not gonna do that research. As we all know this would be a really, really, really strenuous job because India itself has a population of around 135 crores. So what would be the population of the whole globe and I, the God, would be controlling the prayers of humans and aliens too.


Wait a sec, I just found out that there are a couple of issues that just popped into my mind. Just imagine this - Right now, I’m in a calm and pleasant and peaceful mood. I hear irksome voices in my head: please god, please please! Blah blah please, I want this, please. Give me this, please! Please god!! Blah blah blah, please. As you all think those are prayers meant for me and I must deal with it.


First, I should solve this problem. I must turn on the silent mode for these disturbing prayers. And next, I must find a way to receive and respond to the prayers. Post-its? Documents? No no no, these are like the dumbest ideas I’ve ever thought. How about a computerized email-like system? That’s perfect!! But...um...I’ll be receiving prayers from all over the world which will be like millions and billions and trillions and zillions of prayers. I can’t be replying to every prayer personally; seriously, I’ll die doing that. Maybe….. I’ll set the program of the system to answer every prayer ‘YES’ automatically. I know, I know, this is not a permanent solution. But I guess I’ll focus on the major problems in our world and then I would get time to focus on this…..prayer issue.


Being a god, I should not only favour the fun part; I should pivot on the responsibilities of a god also. If I were the god, I would surely make Homo Sapiens think to work hard for the amelioration of Mother Earth and I mean it!! The ex-god made a whole planet for you guys, can’t you even conserve it properly? And in a few years, we are gonna completely eradicate it!! Ha, what a shame!! Global warming, deforestation, and so on. Cutting trees and then producing papers from that and then writing ‘Save More Trees’. WOW! A big round of applause. So I’ll get rid of these lunatics, named intellects, who are trying to destroy everything on the planet. If I were a god, I would try to bring amalgamation between nations, to bring tranquillity to our world. I will satisfy the dreams of those people who are progressing in the right way. I would attempt to change the minds of those whose manners are to be mended. Not only these, numerous ideas in my mind. But if I say all of them, it would go on and go on…….


And to conclude with, NOTHINGGGG!! Hey, just kidding. If humans believe in themselves and the people around them and make a change, there is no need for a god. What do you think?


I hope my blog was entertaining. Leave a comment below! This is Sharieli Balakrishnan signing off.


Th@nk y0u!!


(P.S - The blog's idea was originated from 'Bruce Almighty'. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰)


Comments

  1. Greatttt job, dude!! Loved the casualness you wrote with, and your ideas of God's 'duties' were EPIC. Loved it, keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , love your perspective abt this. Oh and i remember that movie😜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! Made my day!
    And pls do follow me, k?
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love it!!! Great job and keep going

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is me?

Go, ARMY, Go!

Fashion - What the...