Fashion - What the...

 Hey guys! This is Sharieli Balakrishnan and as usual, hope you're all doing awesome. Now, I'm back with some nice-nice topic to blog, basically roasting. Hope everyone knows about the celebrities' red carpet looks. Oh my god! Have you seen their fashion? Aww...Damn good! But again - Oh my god! Have you seen their fashion? Eww...To the worst! Yes, Let's have a look at some 'TOO-MUCH-TO-WEAR' fashion of celebrities.

(Note: I am just roasting the outfits few celebrities have worn. I have no special hatred towards the celebrities mentioned below. In fact, I love all of 'em and their works.)

1st up - Kim Kardashian aka THE CROW

Her top-2-bottom black look was outrageous. I mean, seriously? Why on earth does she have to wear a dress which covers her whole body, including her freaky face?! BTW, how does she breathe and see, man?!


2) Rihanna aka THE OMELETTE

Oh hello, darling! Just came out of the pan, huh? Look at the formation of the yellow circle behind her. Maybe, it could've been better if the colour was different and the shape overflowing behind her was different.



3) Billy Porter aka GOLD

Oh! Oh! Oh! Too much gold, just too much! Can't handle my eyes.


4) Miley Cyrus aka THE DUCT TAPE

My dear, what's the hurry? why did you get your dress before the so-called fashion designer stitched it completely? And did you run out of duct tape? Never mind, I'll fetch you a box full of duct tapes tomorrow.



5) Nicki Minaj aka MAGNET

She attracted all the things around her and attached those onto her to create this outfit. It's' very well seen.



6) Jared Leto aka THE-TWO-HEADED-MAN

Carrying your own head in your hand? There's no weirder fashion accessory than this. 



7) Katy Perry aka THE CHANDELIER

Aww...How sweet of you! My place has been suffering without light for hours. Can you come here? And BTW readers, I suddenly recalled the Candle character in The Beauty & The Beast by looking at Katy. What about you?



8) A$AP Rocky aka MAMA, I-HAVE-COLD

Guess he has some huge cold, so that's why he is wrapping himself with ONE HUGE BLANKET. And it does illustrate the candies in Candy Crush.



The outfits are too weird to be worn. To be honest, they're a bit creepy too like they can be worn as the costume of a ghost in a movie. I know 'Fashion is unique'. But this is like...way too much! But anyway, we're not going to care about their dressing code, aren't we? So, I'mma take my leave now. 

Hope y'all liked the blog. Leave a comment below and share any topic you want me to blog about. This is Sharieli Balakrishnan signing off!

And by the way, ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Th@nk Y0u!

Comments

  1. Haha loved it , i myself had the same doubt abt Kim K 's dress cuz it looks sticky and stuffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yo nice stuff you got here I loved this 1 . Nice roasting btw and agn super funny stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey buddy , feeling so happy to read your wonderful stuffs 🀩🀩....I just enjoyed it.._Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another hilarious update Sharieli! I had been feverishly reading for my math exam when I decided to take a break and look at your update, and it really helped! (so thank you SO much dude, I have never sat down to read for maths with a good mood, but it happened for the first time in history yesterday.)
    And I agree. Fashion is supremely weird.
    Thank you so much for another awesome update! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    Lookng fowrd for moreπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW
    Thats amazing Creativity to bring out something like this . So awesome .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is me?

Go, ARMY, Go!