Who is me?


Ayo readers! I am SHARIELI BALAKRISHNAN! First of all, let me become a pronunciation teacher for a sec. My name is said like'SHA-RAI(like pie)-LY'. Hope ya geddit, huh? Coming back to my biodata - Name's Sharieli, Age's 13, Born in Chennai, Dreams are too high...Wait, wait! Now speed it up and read. Doesn't it sound like a rap? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Anyways, I fell in love with dance and music. I'm still in that relationship and will be forever. I'm learning the keyboard. and I really love to make people happy around me. I got a great vibe and I don't like to be alone. Ms. Who Cares, yes, that's me. I just do what I do. Movies are like my daily cup of tea; especially horror, thriller and superhero ones. My ambition is to become an entrepreneur and politician, until now πŸ™„. I'm so engrossed in these 2 topics. I have a family which is as big as HULK. Have a bad habit (many, but I'll tell ya one only😁) - I daydream a lot. Well, this is for now. If I should tell you about myself, It'll take centuries. 
Hope the post was enjoying, and not boring. Pls leave your comments as well as a suggestion below.
Thank you!
Adios Amigos!

Comments

  1. Dude why do u have to study to become a politician lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broooo!!!!!! Loved it , u really do have a cool vibeπŸ’ƒπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅
    -Neha😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grt job gurl (as usual) , luv ur style of writing! Lookin forward to more posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey... Gr8 work!! Absolutely loved it <3 Keep blogging... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah the vibe
    def better and the humor in this is what makes it blog worthy
    keep it up
    amaze work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super awesome Sharieli!
    Very much amazing and I must say, it's as energetic and powerful-vibe giving as you are!!!
    Keep shining n sparkling!!!
    From you dear friend,
    Trisha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog sharieli
    it was fun reading
    - kavithanjali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your first blog πŸ’
    Amazing write-up !
    Got to know a little more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I surely do get it .
    it was literally not atoll boring really fun to read.
    Never felt like stopping

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yo soooo nice
    How do you do it!!!!!!
    - Rohit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go, ARMY, Go!

Fashion - What the...