So called 'REALITY'...

 Hey guys! Wassup? This is Sharieli Balakrishnan. First of all, I'd like to apologize for my long absence. Just got back from a headache - Exams. LOL! Even though there are exams, I ain't going to stop watching movies. Now that's right! Today's blog is 'bout movies. But...it's exactly about how reality is different from the so-called reality in movies.

Now people, the scenes you watch in movies might make you think that that is the same case in our real life. Well, I would give a BIG NO. And I do have evidence - 

(Note: I do not intend to tease any of the films. Thank you)

  • I wonder how all the film heroes take out a new song SUDDENLY. I mean, giving out a song on the go without preparing its lyrics. They truly are gifted!
  • I wonder who plays the music when they sing. mmm...
  • Out of NOWHERE, 10 dancers appear and dance. Where were they before? Unrehearsed dance, but it came out so well?
  • Actors are stronger than The Undertaker. They fight 100+1 goons SINGLE-HANDED!
  • She gets out of bed. She looks at her face in the mirror and - AHHH! A lovely heroine! But when we look after waking up, we look at the trailer of The Conjuring 4.
  • Patience...Patience...Patience...The bad guys are the brand ambassadors of patience and discipline. They wait for their turn to hit the hero. Then, one by one, a bad guy fails to hit the hero and end up lying on the floor.
  • Coming to our hackers, they need 1000 sq.ft area, 10 laptops, some techies as side-kicks and a cappuccino for hacking. Very important!
  • 'REEL SCHOOL -  ADMISSIONS OPEN! It includes 30 seconds of study and 30 minutes of break time! Apply now!'
  • Hola Fast and 'Fool'ious men! Driving a car with fire on it? Especially on its engine? Bye-bye, meet you in heaven
  • Now, where are my assassins? Crawling, sliding, rolling - all to shoot some random guy. And they deserve to be selected for the Olympics for they jump 13 ft tall just to hit a 5.8 ft man.
I could go on forever. But...I really got to appreciate the effort people put into their films. All the movies, directly or indirectly, mentioned above are impressive! I enjoy these films but when I watch them repeatedly, I start to observe the mistakes made in them. It's just that!

Leave a comment below and share some 'movies vs reality' mistakes that you observed! 

Th@nk y0u!

Comments

  1. Haha u really roasted da movies , btw loved it and expecting more blog......
    Frm ur long lost frnd
    ~Neha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it Sharieli. I agree with Neha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Neha and Vaish!
    (Better not 2 go with ‘roasting’)πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good One🀣 , One of your best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza bonanza!!!
    I must say - seriously funny!!!
    Observation skills to be noted!! Awesome grllll!!!
    And the best part is - you were very honest about ur liking the movies [after boom-blasting them!]

    Moreover, the images brought ur blog to life!!!
    Waiting for many more thrilling blogs to come!!
    Way to go, my blogger!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shraddha and Trisha!
    πŸ™πŸ™❤️πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog, girl!! This is probably my fave post from your blog!! You certainly have got your way with words 😍 admire the casualness in which you write too... A must-read for all die-hard action movie fans, though (to have an 'in-my-face, argh' moment)... Great work! Can't wait for your next post! And your analysis of the movies is just praiseworthy <3 no one I know can match your blogging skills, of course... LOVED IT, GIRL. Wanna keep going, but can't :D
    PS: Sorry for the LATE comment... JUST logged into blogger again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samriddhi! I appreciate your time to read and comment on my blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is me?

Go, ARMY, Go!

Fashion - What the...