Go, ARMY, Go!

 Howdy readers! Hope y'all are rocking! Everyone loves music, I mean who doesn't like it? But are you a person with some amazing k-pop music sense? So now, LET'S. TALK. ABOUT. BTS!!!

BTS is a Korean boy band that is one of the famous boy bands in this world. But firstly, it doesn't stand for 'Behind The Scenes'πŸ˜‘. BTS stands for Bangtan Sonyeodan, which means Bulletproof Boy Scouts. This is a group that consists of 7 members, RM (Rap Monster), Suga, J-Hope, Jin, Jungkook, V and Jimin. These boys have a damn lovely voice and amazing dance skills. They debuted on June 12th, 2013. Anyone watches run bts? I would call that ‘The Epitome of Comedy’.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„They are part-time idols and full-time comedians (not literally).

ARMYYYYYY! Now, Army is their fandom name. It stands for Adorable Representative MC for Youth. Fans adore their songs. But half of the Army is there for the members’ charms onlyπŸ˜„πŸ˜‰. I, myself, am an army member. I have hella craziness towards them. For those who don't know any of their songs, I have recommended few songs below, but differently.

When others 'WAKE UP', the first thing they think of is 'COFFEE'. But I think of BTS. I 'JUMP' from my bed and 'GO GO' to my phone to listen to their songs. There is 'N.O' day without their thought, not 'JUST ONE DAY.' I'll have a 'GOOD DAY' when I listen to their songs. And no one can 'SAVE ME' from this 'FIRE'. I don't need 'PERMISSION TO DANCE' for their songs and it is not easy to learn as their moves are smooth like 'BUTTER'. They're in my 'BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS' and in my 'DNA'. My love for them is not a 'FAKE LOVE'. As 'LIFE GOES ON', wish they have the same 'DYNAMITE' in 'em. When they sing, they are 'LOUDER THAN BOMBS' but they'll have me 'ON'. Wish they don't 'MIC DROP' and 'STAY GOLD' forever. 

The highlighted words are the titles of some of their mind-blowing songs. Hope you become an army soon, for I know that the maximum population reading this blog will have no knowledge about BTS or will be an anti-army…😁

Hope the blog was entertaining. Leave a comment below as well as a suggestion.

This is Field Marshal, Sharieli Balakrishnan signing off, army.😊

Th@nk y0u

Comments

  1. Oh. My. God. Amazing work, dude, especially the songs incorporated into your day... Bruh you should start a 'BTS ARMY conversion campaign', you'll be damn successful... Great work, keep blogging to hell ✌🏽πŸ₯°πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur blogs dude especially the way u made some sensible sentences with their song , pitch perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog Sharieli Balakrishnan even though i dont listen to bts i liked ur blog
    keep up doing the good work!
    so..umm bye
    P.s its Aarunya btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really Rock🀘🀘🀘
    Keep Going!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome job , ur doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you did soo good I really appreciate your talent

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow sharieli, it was awesome.
    especially the song titles paragraph.
    my fav song is butter
    - kavitha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, guys, for your precious time read my post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is me?

Fashion - What the...